Roxy "Balboa" Richardson has teamed up with co-owner Dustin Shaw to bring you a unique, cutting edge gym that offers complete health and fitness services in the Los Angeles area. We are a hybrid gym offering Muay Thai Kickboxing and functional strength & conditioning as well as holistic nutrition & wellenss services. Our goal is to help clients take charge of their lives by achieving physical goals, learning a healthier way to live and being a part of a positive, supportive community. We are not your typical Hollywood gym...
The 5 in our name stands for what we believe to be the 5 pillars of Fitness & Health:
- 1. Nutrition - It's true, you are what you eat. At F5 Fitness we teach you how eating a diet of natural, wholesome foods can change your life.
- 2. Purpose & Focus - Goal setting is an important part of our programing. We'll help you find what motivates you to achieve your goals and stay passionate about training. Our positive trainers will show you how mindset can work for you and lead you to success!
- 3. Strength & Conditing - It's not just for body builders. Everyone, regarless of age or gender needs to learn how to lift heavy things. It will improve your health and longevity and give you bragging rights ;)
- 4. Sport & Play - What is fitness without fun??! At F5 Fitness we believe that tworking out is something you should look forward to. Muay Thai helps give you sport specific performance goals and adds some "playtime" back into your life.
- 5. Rest & Recovery - We don't want you at the gym everyday... seriously. We care about your health and want you to learn smart training methods. We'll teach you how to listen to your body and take time off when you need it. We'll also have plenty of fun parties and field trips to relax your mind and body. You can also check out our Recovery & Mobility class on Sundays at 11am.